Nyan Cat Housey Remix Nyan Cat Housey Remix

Some decent ideas throughout, but the mix favours the low end way too much. Felt like I was listening through a wall.

Raver Fantasy (original Ver.) Raver Fantasy (original Ver.)

My last review got deleted.. This song was not created by this user. It is Raver's Fantasy, by Tune Up!

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tune_Up!

Cantaloupe Island-Backing Trac Cantaloupe Island-Backing Trac

Nice rendition of this awesome track! I've been struggling to find a good free backing track for this one, so thanks :D

As mentioned in another review, it's not very fancy, but I find this kind of style really fits as a backing track.

sorohanro responds:

Glad that you like it :)

Blue Monk - Backing Track Blue Monk - Backing Track

Cool

Great trumpet playing! My one issue with this is the background of of that tenor (I think) sax. Seems pretty weak (I know you were going for a very mellow tone there). I think it would have sounded better with just the trumpet solo.

sorohanro responds:

Well, the sax is not real, is made with a VST, so it have a bit less dynamic than a real sax :)
Anyway, not really an important role there, more as a guide line for the people who want to practice on it (it is like this on the backing track that I made originally for practicing).

Thanks for review. Depending on my free time I might take a second look on it and maybe remove the VST sax (or find a real one).

Classic Blues Classic Blues

Cool

Good to hear some of this kind of music on Newgrounds. My one complaint is that the solo seems a bit weak.

Tryin to get my blues soloing better on guitar right now as well.

Delleno responds:

I, to tell you the truth am actually very good at blues solos...i do much better than this. it's the metal solos i have the issues with.

I do much better with blues solos and metal riffs but not blues verses and metal solos. o well, I'm getting better though.

I'm putting a new blues song on in a bit.

Midnight (Original Mix) Midnight (Original Mix)

Good but...

Seemed a bit lacking compared to demo in the depth of the work. I actually downloaded this version since its complete.

TerraNation responds:

na its alike the demo, Only maybe sounds wierd beacuse this version is better mastered, Other demo is kinda decent and compressed alot.

-={DJ-PHX}=- Influenced Power -={DJ-PHX}=- Influenced Power

Nice One

One thing I did not like: crowd cheering somewhere around 2:00. I think a better way to add atmosphere there is to add more pads or something. Cheering is way too cheesy, and if this were to be played live or something, it would just be weird.

On another note, the production on this is excellent, I will definitely be tuning in again in the future.

<TeK>

unrealdark responds:

I am planning on making a remastered version of this one, without the cheering.
The reason I added cheering was that it would create a good mood and feeling arround the track.

I'm glad to hear that, and I hope you will!
Haha, thanks for the review!

TI:.Get In TI:.Get In

Again..

OK, just to help you I'm going to point out yet again that you need to turn down your levels! Once again your bass and main lead are way too loud. One easy way to solve this is turn down everything, then put on a limiter on the master channel, still creating a driving sound but not clipping. (I'm just saying this to help you)

TIMarbury responds:

ya i'm not offended by your reviews. i'm glad you are giving me advice to help me with the sound quality cuz that's my biggest issue i want to fix. i listened to this song again and its sounds really bad on my speakers.. in my future releases i'm going to make sure the mastering is much better.

TI:.Freaky Motivation TI:.Freaky Motivation

Well...

First: TURN DOWN the levels and master! Anywhere where there is the bass drum, it clips like crazy! Not good! Other than that, the production was decent.

TIMarbury responds:

xD thx.

-Orr- Conceptual Cubes -Orr- Conceptual Cubes

Nice!

Great production on this for non-professional work. You did a really good job with the instrumentation, especially for digital music. No longer review needed.